Shooting desktop easily

  • 0
1 thing I learn while doing blogging for this while is screenshot is cumbersome even though the process is not that hard. Imagine pressing PrtScr key, opening MSPaint, pasting the shot, cutting parts that aren’t wanted and saving it. Easy right? Well, reiterate that process 10 times and normal people (exclude meditating mojo) will start to get intolerant.

As I realized nowadays that there’s an application for each possible task for computer, I started Googling and in no time, I fall in love at the first sight with ScreenPrint32 :-

ScreenPrint32 version 3.5
Download : http://www.provtech.co.uk/files/sprint32.exe
App Info : http://www.provtech.co.uk/software/screenprint32.asp

The installation process was a breeze and in only a minute I managed to calibrate it up according to my preferred setting. Now, lets the shooting session begin. There are 3 types of screen shot which is :-

Traditional screen shot
Active windows shot
Defined area shot

The result, as you can see, is neat if not impressive. ScreenPrint32 does its job more than enough to delight me. After testing this, I decided to find other application capable of doing the same thing and I stumbled upon a few of them. Here is what I found, along with general comment based on their screenshot.

ScreenGrab Pro 1.5 [+] Vista support, one click shot, timer [-] Messy UI, looks outdated
ScreenCaptor 2.37 [+] Lots of tweak option, multi-monitor support [-] I don’t need this yet :p

No comments: