Circling round the saver

  • 1
Ahhh, it’s August again. It’s the time of the year when dolphin sings song about elves and cops stop beating nigger. Seriously, who doesn’t love August? I can’t think of any except for some UMNO leaders whose afraid to face their own party divisional meeting.

Enough of that mythical and political thingy.

Last night I stumbled upon a not-so-new but free screensaver released by PixelBreaker. Well, I may not be a big fan of saver-mania but there’s something inside me that keep telling me to download.

It took about a minute to download it using Maxis damned connection and none to install it, what the efff!! I had to cursed because the only time I ran an EXE file with nothing comes out after it is when my computer was infected by some viruses.

I cursed up until I realized that I’m an idiot (it may not be true). It’s a screensaver for god sake and there are no other places to configure its kind except for Display Properties dialog box. I started punching myself mentally and then go on configuring that damn screensaver. There is a couple of important option I advice you to tinker with, which is:-

1. Keep this un-ticked so that texts stay as it was when it arrives at the bottom of the arch. It keeps the circle neat and preserve continuity
2. Keep this ticked so that the arch representing second move flawlessly. Un-tick it if the movement is not smooth @ slow computer
3. This is where you can change the position of the arch over others. It looks better with default setting but hey, you might be a freak XD

So, how does its look? Tada!!

Ha? Ha? You like it don’t you? No? Nevermind though, you have your own taste. For me, this is far better than many variants of Matrix and aquarium screensaver out there. I am glad to have this to awe my colleagues for this moment being :P If you do like it however, you can download PixelBreaker’s PolarClock 3 here.

Round-round we gooo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comelnyaaa...